BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

how shocking dead!~~

















okay..this evening..me,my little bro and my dad went to play bowling at Aneka...i was so damn excited that time...and THIS thing make my mood went to trash...I saw someone..and its someone i really2 hate...its A,S and some of  their friends...(clue : form 5)....so...i just said to myself....just ignore those pretty *%#@$ and just play...unfortunately....i got the bowling lane near them..OMG....so tension of it..and when its my turn to play...they're cheering like a MORON...it's like "wwoowoo....stai2..."..i said to myself...what a pleasure to say SOMETHING VERY (GOOD) to them....arrhh!thanx goodness...they went out after bout 15 minutes and i'm so damn relieved...now i can play peacefully...





















we were hungry...so we decided to go to Nash Donuts to eat something...now this is another misfortune...i accidentally met more f5 students....from JENAN....with JENAN's outing uniforms...now that's more odd...so...i pretended that i did'nt know them...haha...what a disguise..i had a nash pizza..and a delicious oeo shake...FYI...Nash Donut's oreo shake is the best drink i've ever drank in my whole life..really throwing out all those disasters that happened to me just now...


















OMG!!why today have to be one of the most unfortunate event of the day...now this the worst..i saw my greatest enemy when i was in primary school...arrhh! so damn tension...why do i have to meet that stupid,ugly..arrh!so...to stop myself from getting crazy and transform into a king kong and destroy that indian restaurant...i'm once again ignore that *^#*&...now everybody that i saw seems like i've known b4..its really making me tired..giving me a heart attack...its like a huge stone has been stucked in my head...heavy...
and my feelings..HATE...SAD..REVENGE..!!!!!!!!and i hoped...no more reality nightmare like this kind anymore...NO!
p/s:sorry...did'nt decorate much in this time's post....just don't wanna break my laptop out!

0 comments: